Soy and Honey Baked Chicken
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 c. water
- Add soy sauce, honey and water in a mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly. Add in onion and garlic.
- Marinate chicken in the sauce for several hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 375. Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Bring marinating sauce sauce to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes while the oven is preheating. Then pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes at 375.