Saturday, September 11, 2010

On the Right Track and Keeping Pace

Back in late June and early July, I came up with a to-do list for the rest of the year. I am happy to note that out of the original 16 items on there, I have 100% completed 7 of them. I know it is less than half, but I think what I have done is pretty awesome for being low on cash and busy in class.

Most of the remaining items are long term reminders and goals. If you haven't noticed, I started my Noshing on Nachos project (see post below). I also have nailed down the plane tickets and hotel reservations for the New York City trip in Dec. Now I just need to figure out how to make it out there in Oct. for the bachelorette debauchery!

Our trip plans are as follows:

12/16/2010



8:10 AM
Flight Arrive in NYC at 4:55 pm
12/17/2010



4:00 PM Rehearsal Bowery Hotel, NYC

5:00 PM Dinner Bowery Hotel, NYC

7:30 PM Cocktail Party Downtown Galway Hooker
12/18/2010



7:30 PM Arrive Bowery Hotel, NYC

8:30 PM Wedding Ceremony
12/19/2010



7:50 AM Flight Arrive in Tucson at 1:16 pm

If you notice there are huge blocks of time to do a little bit of exploring. I plan on doing some general walking around. I don't need to do a million different things. I do think we will go to the Museum of Natural History and Central Park on Friday. Depending on time restrictions we may even head to Battery Park, the Empire State Building and Times Square.

Overall, it has been a busy few weeks since school started. I am really trying to stay caught up with everything in my life but graduation is in May, so I really need to buckle down. Fingers crossed I can do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment