Thursday, August 26, 2010

Etsy Shop

So, as many have seen already, I am possibly opening an etsy.com online shop. For those of you that don't know, etsy.com is essentially an online marketplace for handmade goods. Each seller creates their own shop, and their items are compiled into the main site listings.

I would be completely on board with this idea, but so far, I would only have one item to offer. I have other ideas, but these other ideas are all over the etsy listings. My apprehension is based on the idea of putting all my efforts, time and money into a venture that will not pan out.

If I am to continue with this idea, I need a shop name. I want it to be something easy and memorable, but not cheesy. I am extremely on the fence with this decision. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment