Monday, January 6, 2020

So This Is The New Year

and I am definitely feeling different! (bonus points if you get the reference)

At some point, over the course of trying to learn how to be myself while also mothering two little ones, I lost my ability to stay current in this space. In all honesty, it really bummed me out. I have loved sharing myself, and our life in the space for the last ten years!! Keeping after two toddlers has kept me on my toes.

Now that the kids are a little older, the last few months I have felt the pull back into this space.

My list of 20 in 2020 included "Start writing again". That includes writing here and I can't wait to get started. I have so many recipes and stories I have wanted to share here that just never made it to be published. I am excited to bring energy and life here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment