Monday, January 13, 2020

January | Currently


challenging myself to post a new selfie each month
settling into routine again after a really busy couple of months
reading a pile of new books that the kids got for Christmas
perusing all the cookbooks for some new kitchen inspiration
trying my hand at perfecting tamales
feeling all sorts of filled up after a fun weekend with one of our favorite people
snacking on lots of raw veggies
loving my super cozy Lamo Slippers 
pushing myself in all sorts of new ways
practicing yoga regularly
working on being more active and exercising my repaired ankle
wearing a fun mix of oils as my daily perfume (more to come)
thinking about adopting a furry family member
listening to audiobooks and podcasts with a little bit of Post Malone sprinkled in LOL
dreaming about our summer garden and backyard plans (way too early, I know)
planning to go big with that space this coming year
letting go of past expectations for myself
feeling inspired by a renewed sense of self
x

No comments:

Post a Comment