Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Around Here


Well here I am resurfacing after a 6 week hiatus. It wasn't intentional, things have just been crazy busy around here. Lots of planning, lots of traveling, lots of events. A bulk of our time has been spent celebrating weddings!

We started September with the annual BBQ I help to plan and host each year. We switched venues up this year so there were a few growing pains but it turned out fantastically! With each event comes all the crafts and to-do items that come with them. For a majority of the past six weeks, I have had paint and/or glue covered fingers.

We are currently in the middle of our wedding marathon. Five weddings in a six weeks. First was a mini vacation to Tucson. We stayed at a fabulous resort at the base of the Catalinas. It was awesome and relaxing.

We are fresh off our four day trip in Las Vegas for Berkeley sister's wedding and I have to admit that I am beat. During our time there, we hosted a bridal shower, participated in bachelorette shenanigans, and then tackled all of the day of stuff. We even threw in some visits with some friends and family based in Vegas as well.

Like I said, it has been crazy. Hopefully, as we wrap up all the upcoming events we can mellow out and I can post more. I have about 15 posts sitting in draft status. Sometimes I feel like there is not enough time in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment