Friday, January 31, 2014

January | Currently...


working on bringing all the aspects of my life back into balance. 
looking into some new business ventures
thinking about a new blog design and the possibility of self hosting.
drinking lots of coffee and teas.
enjoying the comfort of warm beverages and snuggly blankets. 
participating in Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day.
planning on continuing for the rest of the year.
Instagramming entirely too much @ashleyamak.
trying out new foods and new recipes to share here.
hoping to try out some of the recipes from Dan Whalen's cookbook Stuffed
stressing over getting "new" and "inventive" ideas.
remembering that I started this blog to document my food, my way.
facing discouragement and adversity in a very personal area of my life.
praying for the strength and patience to deal with it in the right way.
letting go, or at least trying to. 
growing, or at least trying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment