Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week in the Life 2013: Thursday Photos

 
For the most part, Thursday was the most like my normal routine. Breakfast, household chores, blogging and a bit of tv, lunch and more chores, dinner and errands, evening wind down and then bed. Berke's dad and I wandered around Target for awhile. It was almost like Flagstaff Target trips with Berke. We both got a kick out of the nerdy little girls dress because it had eyeglasses as the print not just the popular sunglasses shapes (no it is not a hint at anything, just thought it was cute)

I am looking forward to the last few days of this week. A few days of almost normalcy in Flagstaff before we head back out. I am sure when we head to California a lot of the progress I feel like I have made with dealing with my grief will mean nothing. It will be nice to just go back to my tiny apartment in the woods for more than a few days in a row. This summer has been so incredibly surreal and it will be good to feel at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment