Monday, September 9, 2013

Today... Sept 9

Today is a big day, a busy day, an emotional day, and a good day. The biggest part of today is Berkeley heading back to Flagstaff while I stay in Tucson just a bit longer. We all feel like my energy is better spent here than up in Flagstaff. At the end of the week, we will all be up the mountain to celebrate my birthday! From there we will reassess, and make a new plan if needed.

Today, I am also pushing ahead with my plans to participate in Week in the Life 2013 with Ali Edwards. The past few weeks have been a blur, but I feel this transition in this new normal is such a big part of our life that I want to document it. I am not sure how it will take shape this year considering I only have a point and shoot with me and whatever may be in Libby's studio, but I am still diving in. All of my previous Week in the Life posts can be found here. I am hoping to at least get the daily photos up. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment