Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our Wedding in Photos!

So the plan was to share all of the photos from our wedding in one big post and then share the photos from our Disneyland Honeymoon the next day. Well, that plan is not gonna work. I have had several people ask about our professional wedding photos. The short story, we don't have them yet.

The longer story is that there was a problem with the check we sent and it was withdrawn from our account but never into the photographers. So the final payment amount is floating around somewhere. The bank can't locate it but won't give us the amount back. It was a rather large amount that can't be easily saved up for again until Berkeley gets on some fires. I cannot sing the praises of our photographer enough. He was an amazing photographer and awesome to work with. Even better, he has be so understanding and patient throughout this whole situation.

Instead of just waiting even longer to talk about our wedding, I am going to share some photos from our family and friends. If you are friends with me on Facebook you've seen these already probably.





























So there are the photos from our wedding taken by our loved ones. So many memories from one short day. Looking back over these pictures there are so many moments that aren't even shown here. Some that come to mind: our wedding getting delayed because my mom and sisters were late (not me), someone stealing a whole bottle of vodka from the bar table, our "long lost cousins" Nancy and Shep (i.e. nicest wedding crashers ever), dancing with my aunt to Toxic, doing the Time Warp, our wedding cake being frozen and just Berkeley and I on the dance floor at the end of the night.

Tomorrow and Thursday I'll be sharing our photos from our Honeymoon trip to Disneyland. More of my wedding related posts can be found here. And all of my Disney posts can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment