Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Five: Tea Kettles

I love Starbucks and red cups and coffee shop dates as much as the next girl, but I really love tea. I am not sure why, but I have a great affinity to tea. Maybe it is the colors, or the varieties. Maybe it is just the process. It is a much quieter process than making coffee.

Anyways, earlier this week I was wasting some time browsing Pinterest and came across this Pinboard which featured no 1 below.  This pinner had so many interesting tea kettles and tea sets! Her board reminded me that I had quite a collection of bookmarks for different tea kettles I have been lusting after, and if it weren't Berkeley, I would probably irrationally own all 5 listed below plus many more.
Although the text is still black all the kettle names above are clickable links

No comments:

Post a Comment