Friday, December 7, 2012

Gratitude

First, I want to say a huge Hello and Thank You to all the lovely people that have been visiting from Julie's Grow Your Blog linkup! I really appreciate you all taking the time to comment and leave your thoughts and feedback. I have been really under the weather since yesterday morning. While I tried to keep up with the comments, I slacked. I apologize and I hope to get through each one to reply within the next few days!

Also, I have been using Intense Debate as my comment platform instead of the basic blogger comment system. Recently, they changed my settings to require moderation for ALL of the comments. That was never the case before and I haven't had very many problems with spam, so I am still trying to figure out what is going on with that. Since they are forcing me to moderate comments, I promise I am reading each one as they come in! 

Since I have been feeling so yucky, this will be the extent of today's post. For the new readers, I normally don't post over the weekend, but if I start feeling better, I will definitely try to get back here before Monday!

Again, Thanks a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment