Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Things: Creating

This time last week we were packing up for a weekend getaway to my parents place for a weekend of creating.Just sitting at this table for 2 days was so inspiring and motivating. Paper, paint, tape, thread, glue. All simple materials and they were used to make magic. Besides coming home ill, my soul came away from this weekend rejuvenated!

Along the way home, we had some car trouble. More specifically, in an area where AAA was having trouble finding us using gps coordinates, the alternator in my car went out. Most people would freak out and bitch and moan. And to be honest, I complained and was a little fussy. Once we had a plan though, those 3-4 hours getting towed and waiting at the auto shop are going to be some of our most memorable as a couple.

To share in the joys of the little things, I am linking up with Lindsay over at From the Aisle to Aloha!
Aisle to Aloha

side note: I found out today I have strep throat. So to say I am under the weather is a bit of an understatement. I promise to write up about the trip in detail as soon as I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment