Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Five: Page Books

In honor of TinyKrueger's first birthday, I wanted to share some of our favorite kiddo products this past year. There are tons of mommy blogs out there with these kinds of lists but they all seem to be touting all the same books and all the same toys and products. Those toys/books/products don't always work for everyone (like us) so I wanted to offer a different list of items.

I am back with another round up of five baby items that we loved during our little one's first year. This list was originally planned to go up a month ago, but we got overwhelmed with birthday stuff, and wedding stuff. Now that all of those things are finished, I can get back to what I had planned on posting these last few months!

Today, I am sharing page books as opposed to the board books I shared back in April. These are books that are paper pages and are longer. Again, I am sharing titles that aren't necessarily as popular but keep our son engaged or he grabs on his own. You can find our board books list here and our toys list here.
Friday Five: Page Books

No comments:

Post a Comment