Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Around Here


We have been visiting with lots of friends and family lately. It is so awesome watching Teddy making the connections and remembering the faces and names of the people that are so dear to us. We have been really blessed with such a smart kid and such a loving group of people in our life!

We are gearing up for TinyKrueger's first birthday! Lots of DIY-ing and party planning to celebrate the big day. How has it been 11 months already?!

We are already deep in the start of Fire Season! I am always interested to see how each season plays out in our life. Navigating this season will be different with a little one that is starting to understand dad being gone for work versus gone for a few days. So far it has been manageable with the distraction of my sister's wedding, hopefully it stays that way.

Speaking of my youngest sister's wedding, we are getting so close! The last few weeks have been spent celebrating her and I can hardly believe there are only 6 weeks left. I am currently working on a few posts detailing the different invites and other things I have made for all the different celebrations. I am hoping you'll enjoy or be inspired by this projects!

Lastly, I am in the process of working on more content and getting back to consistently posting. As I build my calendar, I would love to hear what you want to see in the space! So please, leave a comment with your opinion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment