Thursday, April 14, 2016

April | Currently


gearing up for a really busy couple of months
making my way to various parts of Arizona and California
spending the next few days in the Happiest Place on Earth
looking forward to spending the next few weeks celebrating my youngest sister
disbelieving that this time next month we will be celebrating TinyKrueger's first birthday
working on getting the invitations out the door
chasing my super mobile toddler around
loving every second of it
reading this aloud to the little one and this at night before bed
listening podcasts and audiobooks while on the road
finishing bachelorette, bridal shower, and first birthday decorations
enjoying the hustle and busyness of coordinating all these events 
welcoming spring and the warm weather
starting to get little backyard projects started
scheduling new garden posts now that my natural light is better
geeking out that my BBQ Bacon Dog Totcho recipe was featured on the Ore-Ida Facebook page
using it as the kick in the pants to rework untouched areas of my blog and to repost some of my original recipe posts
getting really excited for all that is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment